As a member of FFOG and a user of this site, you agree to the following Web Site Policies:
It is the policy of the Foundation Financial Officers Group (FFOG) to respect and protect the implicit or expressed confidentiality of all materials and information shared by FFOG's members and contributors.
The Foundation Financial Officers Group (FFOG) collects personal information that is voluntarily submitted by members to this site in order to respond to member requests for information and provide members with relevant information, including requests for e-mail notification regarding issues of interest to members. FFOG also collects aggregate data on visitors to see which parts of the site are being used most frequently, and which information is of the most interest to them.
FFOG does not sell, rent, share or otherwise voluntarily disclose visitors' e-mail addresses or other personal information shared on this site with anyone other than its members.
FFOG values its members' privacy and has put in place procedures to safeguard the information provided online. However, no transmission or storage of information submitted online can be completely secure, so any submissions are at the submitter's risk.
Terms and Conditions Governing the Foundation Financial Officers Group Website
The Foundations Financial Officers Group ("FFOG") maintains this website as a service to its members. By using this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms, which FFOG may change at any time.
1. The FFOG Site Is Proprietary To FFOG. Except for On-line Discussion Content, discussed below, all the text, images, marks, logos and other content of the FFOG site ("Site Content") are proprietary to FFOG. FFOG authorizes you to view, download, and print the Site Content subject to the following conditions: (i) you may only do so for your own personal and non-commercial use; (ii) any displays or print outs of the Site Content must be marked "© Foundations Financial Officers Group, [year]. All rights reserved."; (iii) you may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices that have been placed in the Site Content but FFOG. Except as expressly permitted above, reproduction or redistribution of the Site Content, or any portion of the Site Content, is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the FFOG. To request permission you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. No Endorsement of Third Party Content. FFOG and its members also post material prepared by other organizations and individuals not employed by FFOG for informational purposes. FFOG does not necessarily agree with or endorse the opinions expressed in such material.
3. The On-line Discussion is an Unrestricted Forum and Content is Not Proprietary. The On-line Discussion provides an unrestricted forum for the exchange of ideas and information by participants. FFOG does not edit or control the information or materials posted to or distributed through the On-line Discussion, will not be in any way responsible or liable for On-line Discussion Content, and claims no proprietary rights if any kind arising from the posting or distribution of information or material in the On-line Discussion. By posting or distributing information or material through the On-line Discussion you expressly abandon any proprietary rights you may have in such On-line Discussion Content, and such information or material may be freely copied and distributed by others without your permission. Of course, if a participant posts or distributes proprietary material of a third party, such as a copyrighted article or news story written by another person, then that third party may retain its rights and its permission may be required before such an article or news story could be further copied or distributed. While On-line Discussion participants are free to communicate as they see fit, FFOG asks On-line Discussion participants to observe the following etiquette on a voluntary basis:
5. FFOG Does Not Offer Advice. While the site discusses financial, investment and administrative issues, the FFOG Site is designed to provide useful publications and a discussion forum for its members. The information on the site is not to be construed as advice. FFOG does not provide investment or finance advice, nor does it endorse specific products and services.
6. Links To Third Party Sites Are Not Endorsements. The FFOG Site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of FFOG, and FFOG is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. FFOG provides these links as a convenience only, and a link does not imply endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked site by FFOG.
7. Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. FFOG makes no representation of any kind regarding the Site Content, or any portion thereof. All Site Content is provided in "AS IS" condition and FFOG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR USE. You use the FFOG Site at your own risk and neither FFOG nor the parties who provide information and materials for publication within the Site Content will be liable for any damages arising from your use of this Site.
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction. The FFOG Website (excluding links) is controlled by FFOG and operated by FFOG. While FFOG has made no effort to publish the FFOG Site elsewhere, because this Site is published on the World Wide Web it is accessible in all fifty states and other countries. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Florida and from each other, and as you and FFOG both benefit from establishing a predictable legal environment in which to publish, access and use the Site, by publishing, accessing, and /or using this Site you and FFOG agree that all matters arising from or relating to the use and operation of this Site will be governed by the laws of Florida, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. You agree that all claims you have arising from or relating to the operation or use of this Site will be heard and resolved in the courts of Miami, Florida. You consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts over you, stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceeding in such courts. If you choose to access this Site from locations other than Miami, Florida, you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws of such other location. Questions about this disclaimer should be directed to email@example.com.